Cats are known for their interesting habits. They are curious, adventurous creatures that always want to know what is happening around them. Some of the most common cat habits are scratching furniture, hiding in small spaces, jumping on people when they come home, and sleeping in piles. Cats also have different behaviors depending on the season or mood they are in.
They are wonderful animals and they can do so many things that you would never believe. We compiled a list of their adorable cat habits which you might find interesting to read about.
- Cats love to clean themselves – they spend a lot of time licking and cleaning their fur, paws, and ears.
- If they have a choice, cats always prefer to go outdoors – for one thing it gives them access to more natural light which they enjoy from their perch on high places.
- Cats have amazing hearing abilities – some cats even hunt with their ears! They can hear prey from as far as 3 kilometers away.
- Cats always love climbing trees
How Cats Can Improve Your Health & Happiness
Every pet owner knows the joys and benefits of having a cat in their household. But cats can do so much more than just be pets. Moreover, they can improve your health and happiness by providing you with comfort and companionship when you need it most. Here are some other ways that cats can help improve your day:
- Cats lower stress levels and elevate moods by giving the owner something to focus on besides their worries.
- Cats provide therapeutic benefits like reducing blood pressure and heart rate, loneliness, depression and anxiety.
- Cats reduce allergies by producing natural proteins that help fight bacteria in the home; this also reduces overall risk of asthma attacks.
- They keep mice away from the house by feasting on these little critters for dinner which means less pests for you.
What Is the Connection Between Cats and Humans? Why Do We Love Them So Much?
We love cats because they are cute, fluffy, and make us feel good.
While people may love cats for the reasons mentioned above, studies have shown that there is more behind it than just those factors. One study found that people who were lonely or had low self-esteem were the most likely to develop a connection with their pet. The study also showed that while many people may become attached to their pets, not all of them would consider themselves “cat people”.
So why do we love them so much? Cats are smart and they don’t need us to take care of them constantly like dogs do. They can be left on their own for hours at a time without getting bored or hungry. All you have to do is provide them with food and water once in a while.
There are many other reasons why humans love cats, but one of the biggest is that they make us feel better when we are down. When someone has lost a loved one, there is nothing better than snuggling up to their cats. When their cats are sick, humans can get really upset and do whatever they can to help. This may include meds, therapy, supplements, CBD for cats, etc. The thought of losing their pet is the main reason people become very attached to their cats, which in turn makes it hard for them to consider giving them up.